Hello and a massive thank you for visiting my Business and Finance blog at RoisinByrne.co.uk – a Business and Finance Blog created to provide as much information as possible for you on your Finance and Business objectives.
There’s no business like money business – goes the saying that I just made up. So if you’ve got a suggestion for how to save money for your business, or how to find a loophole in tax savings for your business… Or even a new business idea that you want to flesh out in front of my audience just read on to find out how you can contribute an article below!
[contact-form-7 id=”1938″ title=”Contact form 1″]
What type of Business and Finance article can you submit?
Anything related to Personal Finance, Commercial Finance, or General Business such as:
- Tips and tricks to save on regular bills
- Discount codes and suggested partners for finance
- New Business Ideas
What topics can be covered?
I’ll consider and read your suggestions on a broad range of topics, including but not limited to the following:
- Banking and online banking
- Bills, including saving money on bills
- Credit cards and stoozing
- Debt reduction (The best deals and where to find them)
- Savings and saving accouts – please note that we are primarily a UK facing blog so prefer to post about ISA’s and the UK financial environment
- Mortgages and business loans
- Loans for personal and private use
- Insurance (Car Insurance, Van Insurance, Property Insurance0
- Energy/utility bills
What do you get in return?
- Your post will be published within 24 hours of it being accepted
- You’ll get two links back to your site in the content or author bio, these links are dofollow
- Exposure of your product/brand to a wider audience – we have over 3,000 unique visitors per month
Guest Posting Terms
My website is filled entirely with new and original content – so if you are submitting anything that is duplicate, or has been used elsewhere before in whole or in part it will be rejected. So only original content please.
RoisinByrne.co.uk reserves the right to change and edit your article at my own discretion. That does not mean that I will change or edit anything without your permission (so don’t worry). But I do also reserve the right to remove the post if it is causing the site any problems, as I see fit. By submitting your content, you hereby transfer all your rights and interest to the content submitted to RoisinByrne.co.uk. You waive any rights, including the right to publish what you submit anywhere else. You are due no compensation for this content.
You agree that the content does not violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation; any contracts with third parties; or any third-party rights. You also agree to indemnify and hold MoneyMiniBlog.com harmless from any and all liabilities or damages that may arise from providing the content.