Hello and a massive thank you for visiting my Careers and Job blog at RoisinByrne.co.uk – a Business Career focused blog created to provide as much information as possible for you on your journey to CEO.
The most important asset in your company is your people- goes the saying that I just made up. So if you’ve got a suggestion for how to save retain, to train or to recruit new employees for your your business… Or even a new or unique angle on how jobseekers can find the right employer – please read on to find out how you can contribute an article below!
What type of Career and Job Post article can you submit?
Anything related to Finding a new job, helping applicants find a new job or general career guidance such as:
- Tips and tricks on using job boards
- CV tricks, statistics and research
- New Business Ideas in the careers and recruitment consultant space
What topics can be covered?
I’ll consider and read your suggestions on a broad range of topics, including but not limited to the following:
- CAREER MANAGEMENT – How to navigate your career
- EMPLOYER – Hire and retain the best talent
- INTERVIEW TIPS – How to interview and win the job
- JOB SEARCH – How to find your next job
- RECRUITING – Tips and tricks from real recruiters
- RESUME & CV WRITING – How to write the perfect resume
- SOCIAL MEDIA – How to use social media for recruiting and job search
What do you get in return?
- Your post will be published within 24 hours of it being accepted
- You’ll get two links back to your site in the content or author bio, these links are dofollow
- Exposure of your product/brand to a wider audience – we have over 3,000 unique visitors per month
Guest Posting Terms
My website is filled entirely with new and original content – so if you are submitting anything that is duplicate, or has been used elsewhere before in whole or in part it will be rejected. So only original content please.
RoisinByrne.co.uk reserves the right to change and edit your article at my own discretion. That does not mean that I will change or edit anything without your permission (so don’t worry). But I do also reserve the right to remove the post if it is causing the site any problems, as I see fit. By submitting your content, you hereby transfer all your rights and interest to the content submitted to RoisinByrne.co.uk. You waive any rights, including the right to publish what you submit anywhere else. You are due no compensation for this content.
You agree that the content does not violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation; any contracts with third parties; or any third-party rights. You also agree to indemnify and hold MoneyMiniBlog.com harmless from any and all liabilities or damages that may arise from providing the content.
So do you have a pitch after all that? Fill out the form below!